Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Slacker

I have been such a slacker, AND I am grateful for so many things!

1- Gaining entry to the 2010 NY Marathon!!!!  It's a dream come true.  Now to get training!
2- Team in Training.  What a fantastic organization!  http://www.teamintraining.org/
3- My boyfriend, Woody.  His love and support make me so happy, every day.  I am extremely lucky.
4- My grandfather.  I spoke to him yesterday and there are no words for how much our relationship means to me.
5- My day job.  I have a job that is challenging me in different ways than I have been challenged before.
6- Music!  Spending lots of time playing, writing, and recording music lately.  I love it.  That's all there is to it.

That's going to be all for today.  As my next item was going to be my excitement about the development of a Harry Potter World section of Universal Studios Orlando, I figure I will spare you.. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment