Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday - Thankful

1) Opportunities to play music for people. While they can cause anxiety, it is the good kind. The kind that makes you work hard, do what you love, move forward, create, and enjoy what you are passionate about.

2) I was about to list my brothers, Woody, my parents, my aunt and uncle, etc etc, then I realized I'm lucky to be loved and to have people around me that I care so much for.

3) Focus. Something I don't have today, but I'm putting it into the the universe hoping for the ability to focus on the tasks at hand, today.

4) Opportunity. Every day is an opportunity to be what you want to be and do what you want to do, or at least take a step in the direction of those things.

5) The warm and cozy indoors.

6) Caffe Vivaldi. Such a great winter venue for music and friends. Looking forward to tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment