Thursday, February 4, 2010

What day is it?

One of those weeks that you almost wish were over before they began, BUT I know it's most important to be focused on gratitude when you are feeling not so great. So, here's making up for yesterday, also.

Grateful for:
1- The window that opens when all doors are shut. It always happens. Don't know if it's because we are looking, but I can always count on an opportunity to present itself just when it seems like no forward motion is possible.
2- The support of my parents. During the past couple years especially, it has been invaluable.
3- People who care about and want to contribute to the music I write. They are miracles in my life every time they appear.
4- The Phoenix album I've been listening to constantly, lately.
5- Hulu - and the mind-numbing, ridiculous, yet completely entertaining show, The Bachelor. Ha!
6- Holidays! - Thank you, Monday Feb 15th promising to lengthen a weekend in the very near future.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment