Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ok, today

Here are some things I am grateful for:

1) Woman supporting other women. So often females feel in competition with or threatened by each other, for whatever reason. It is so powerful when jealousy, competition, or fear are not present in relationships between women and they are able to support, assist, and love one another in such an inspiring way. I seek out the amazing, confident women who are above being catty and competing enough to see the beauty and potential in other woman and I strive to be one of them more consistently, less affected by negative influence.

2) Intuition. When we trust ourselves, it is a powerful thing. The choices I make when I am being true to my senses and inner wisdom, are the most right choices I have made.

3) Perspective. The ability to step back, out of the depths and every day of the current situation, to examine my life for what it is and where it is going, is a very important tool in designing and living the life I would like to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment