Friday, February 26, 2010

Missed the whole week!

I owe 9 things I am thankful for to the universe aka this blog:

1- being online during the day - it's nice to be back in touch w/ friends I was out of touch with while working at Equinox.
2- self esteem- lately I have felt more in-tune w/ my self worth and talents. it really is true that others see the value that you see in yourself.
3- snow days. I don't have one, but I should. I remember them, and they were great.
4- having a job that pays me.
5- the weekend
6- Annie. What would I do with out her? I don't want to know.
7- moisturizing cream. that's right. winter dries out my skin!
8- feeling strong after and during a work out.
9- audio books for making my commute and gym time more pleasant and easier to ignore.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment