Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday

1) My brothers are great. I am so extremely lucky to have two siblings who are also friends. Sometimes I am truly amazed at how they became such different, intelligent, funny, interesting, thoughtful, caring, sensitive, unique individuals. I am glad we are family, so they are stuck with me for life.

2) Vacation! I'm going on vacation with Woody this weekend! I can't wait! He works weekends, so this time together, away from the city, is extra special and rare.

3) Options. I get very confused about my future, what it is I want from day to day, and what it is I would like to do, but I am very grateful to have options. A situation and society which allows for the opportunity to choose what one wants to do is unfortunately not something everyone has.

No comments:

Post a Comment